
Here is the Modern Mood Board for the month, and this is my layout.
I have used the lovely Kaisercraft range Silver Bells. I stamped the background with a crackle stamp and added some white sequins.I have used a Couture Creations die for the window.
Thanks Off the Rails for the challenge, and thanks for looking at my page!
Oh so very pretty Regina, love the design and gorgeous details. Thanks for joining us at OTR :)
ReplyDeleteSo many beautiful details to take in. I love what you've done with the photo. It's a great take on this months moodboard. Thanks for sharing with us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
ReplyDeleteOh, very, very pretty.....the 'windows' idea looks fabulous! Gorgeous take on our current Off the Rails challenge...thanks for sharing:):)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work Regina, thank you for playing along with us this month.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page and love all the embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Off The Rails!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout Regina - the window is great. Thanks for playing along with us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking :)
ReplyDeletePerfect for the December mood palette! Thank you for playing along with us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDelete