December inspiration "Merry Christmas" by Alice Ju

Here is the inspirational image over at ARTastic this month. Criteria is to use GOLD.
I was inspired by the gold in the image and the baubles fitted perfectly into my Xmas page.
I have used many layers and materials to build up this scene, stamping, doilies, corrugated card. vellum, embossed panels, washi tape, punchenella, and sequins,
Thanks for the challenge ARTastic, and thanks for looking at my page.
Love the texture with that card, especially on those cute deer. And the baubles look wonderful! Gorgeous take on our ARTastic challenge!! Thanks for joining in:):)
ReplyDeleteLove all the texture!!! And the beautiful gold of course:-) Great take on the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at ARTastic. Anna xo
ReplyDeleteLovely Christmas page Regina. Love all the gold and texture. Great take on the ARTastic challenge - thanks for joining in.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous little scene you have created here.......works soooo beautifully with your photo. I love the deer and the baubles. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.
ReplyDeleteSweet page Regina. Love those reindeer. Many thanks for joining in with us on ARTastic.
ReplyDeleteLove the photo and how you have scraped it. I love the reindeers and how you have used the baubles for inspiration
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in with us at ARTastic
Mary
This is SO beautiful!! Thanks for playing along at Artastic!
ReplyDelete