WINNING LAYOUTS

Sunday, 13 December 2015

123 Challenge December

123 Challenge
This is the challenge this month and here is my layout.




This mixed media layout I created on the back of  a 12x12 packing cardboard. I started with gesso and white paint, then added some black paint for contrast and then went crazy with random stamping! Added some washi tape, resin flowers, some pressed clay flowers I made myself, and some yellow and black velvet brads. I chose brown and yellow as my accent colour to go with those beautiful brown eyes and hair. 

Here is a close-up showing some details.


I'm very happy with the result, so thanks 123 for the challenge. And thanks for looking at my page!

6 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic Regina, love the background. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 love this Regina - specially all the little details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing Regina, I love all the back ground details.. and the pops of yellow look great.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regina - this is a beautiful layout - love all your embellies! Thanks for playing along with the 123 Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout Regina, and thank you for joining in at the 123 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool background, simply fabulous! Thanks for joining us over @ 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete