
ARTastic July inspiration by Shirley Charlton with"Umbrellas, wet street"
CRITERIA is to use water (liquid) in some way on your page (spray ink, paint, watercolours etc)
And here is my take on the challenge
I started with white cardstock and used a messy grid pattern template and texture paste, to mimic the payment. I added the fuschia spray and yellow adding water to blend and make it drip, drying in between colours. I then added some grey and some stamping.I added some black for contrast and used photos in grey and mauve to blend - and no I didn't dress up the kid especially, but I have been know to do that!
A few close-ups
Thanks for the challenge ARTastic and thanks for looking.
That's a great background you have created. Love the added black on your page. Thanks for joining in at ARTastic.
ReplyDeleteCute photos and I love the way you did that random grid pattern to imitate the pattern on the street. Thank you for taking on the challenge at ARTastic.
ReplyDeleteSuch an effective background Regina. I really like this page and the colour combination is spot on to the artwork..
ReplyDeleteGosh that background works a treat! Fabulous colours, too.....perfect for the photos AND our ARTastic challenge...always lovely to see what you come up with for our challenges....thanks for joining in with this one:):)
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone. High praise indeed Lizzy if you are looking to see what I have come up with!
ReplyDeleteStunning and adorable page with lovely bright colours on this magic bg. Thank you for playing with our challenge at ARTastic :)
ReplyDelete