June Mood Board

Here is my take on the challenge. I have wrapped ribbon around the left heart, the other is painted, and a few bits of washi on each. I snuggled the photo inbetween the overlapped hearts, something I just happened upon by playing with positioning of the hearts. The weatherboard paper I have stamped with a woodgrain stamp on the edges and added some orange spray. I have woven together some different timber paper under the photo. Used a few project life cards in my title and journalling and some more washi tape. Did I tell you I really love washi tape?
Thanks for the challenge Off the rails, and thanks for looking at my page.
Regina, this is great. The hearts are fabulous and the photo fits in so well. Great papers and embellishments - such a wonderful representation of this months mood board. Thank you so much for joining us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Louise, you just made me smile!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Off The Rails! Snuggling the photo in between the hearts was perfect! Love you take on the mood board.
ReplyDeleteLove the way you've framed that super cute photo with the hearts. Lovely layout and great take on the mood board. Thank you for joining in on our challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.
ReplyDeletewow Regina really love this layout. Love the big heart. Thanks for joining us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking
ReplyDeleteLooove the way you've overlapped those heart frames to create the photo space....& the bg pp looks fabulous....gorgeous take on our Off the Rails challenge...so happy you joined in:):)
ReplyDeletesuper cute.. fun colours and cool accents.. thanks for joining us at OTRS
ReplyDeleteThis layout is perfect for the June mood palette! I love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking! :)
ReplyDelete