WINNING LAYOUTS

Sunday, 19 July 2015

123 Challenge July


Here is the challenge this month

123 Challenge

And here is my super bright page! I promised to tell you how I made this. It was a real stash buster as I used an old p/paper, versa marked over the pattern to make it resist and tie dyed the whole page with dyelusions. So I ended up with a unique base for little cost!

Here is a close-up. For the ribbon I used a yellow piece over the pp strip and tied some into bows and added to the flowers. I also tie dyed a flower to match the page. This Xmas photo worked well with the colours and led to the title A Kind of bright Christmas!

Thanks for the challenge 123 and thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. HI.. Your background is stunning, I really love it.. gorgeous colors.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhh this background has amazing details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, that background looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on fluoro Regina!! That background is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete