WINNING LAYOUTS

Sunday, 26 July 2015

Off the rails July Challenge

Latest Mood Palette Challenge

Here are the mood board choices for July. Iwent with the soft mood board in pinks and greys.

I always think pink grey and white are so elegant particularly with a touch of black so this is how I chose my photo and my title. I created this page by layering a lot of dye cuts with foam tape. I tucked some gauze and doilys underneatht. The border strip I punched and backed it with dark grey. The scrolls on the photo are rubons. This was also a stash buster as I used the last 2 pages of this paper collection.


A close up showing some details




Thanks for the challenge Off the rails, and thanks for looing at my page everyone.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome work with the stash busting. It's on my to do list next month - gotta make way for new products!
    I love your take on the moodboard and all that layering has created a really beautiful layout. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Regina. You've used the colours really well. Thank you for joining our challenge again at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. The pops of black work so well! Thanks for joining us at Off The Rails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly elegant layout, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page! Congrats! Thanks for jpining us at Off The Rails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page, love the layering. Great take on our 2nd mood palette, thanks for joining us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the punched border and all the little details! Thanks for joining us at OTR!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout Regina! And good on you for getting through that stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Regina! I love that you have added the pops of black to the palette, and the lovely feminine layers. Thanks for playing along with us at OTR. :)

    ReplyDelete