WINNING LAYOUTS

Thursday, 28 May 2015

White with One May Challenge



This was the challenge colour over at White with One this month, Raspberry Wine.

White..with 1

I must admit I had trouble matching the colour at first, but this is what I came up with. So much fun to do this mixed media page, as always!




Thanks for another great challenge White with One, and thanks for looking.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Regina, gorgeous detail. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic! I love the details! Thanks for joining in with White with one this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at White with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome! Thank you for joining in at White with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome details in this one, thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  7. lots of gorgeous details Regina! You have worked the colour so well. Thanks so much for playing along at WW1 this month :)

    ReplyDelete