WINNING LAYOUTS

Sunday, 14 June 2015

123 Challenge Blog June

123 Challenge



                            It is a golden challenge this month over at 123 Challenge Blog!

I chose white cardstock to accent my gold. My page has 3 rows of machine stitching that I flipped to the wrong side to add a little more interest. I then unpicked a little and restitched some in a darker colour. I used inka gold around the edges and 2 different washi tapes. Then I sprinkled on some mica gold flakes in 2 sections and added a vintage button before building up my distressed paper layers. I added a stitched heart on the sewn  border. A touch of pink and a title and I was done.


  A great challenge, thank you. After all Families are Golden! Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Your layout looks fabulous Regina.I like the glittery heart and leaves. Thanks for joining us at 123 challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout Regina, love the stitching with the touches of Washi tape. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks amazing, what a precious photo. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge Blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful page Regina and the colour is just perfect for such a beautiful old photo. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout...I love your glittery additions. Such a fabulous old photo :) Thanks for joining us over @ 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page... gorgeous layers too.. thanks for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry

    ReplyDelete