MAY inspiration by Sarah Beetson CRITERIA - Stars

Great challenge again over at ARTastic. I was inspired by the colours in the image.
The star critera suited my subject as she is such a bright personality!
Thanks for the challenge ARTastic, and thanks for looking.
A gorgeous page, Regina. Love the little quotes on the page.......suits the challenge perfectly. Beautiful photos. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.
ReplyDeleteJust perfect Regina and I totally love all the stars. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the challenge and I love all your stars and the quotes. Thank you for playing along with us at ARTastic.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a gorgeous interpretation of our ARTastic challenge! Love how you've done those stars on your page.....& she is the PERFECT little star for this page!!! Thanks for joining in, as always:):)
ReplyDeleteThe bright personality shines on your layout. Great take on the challenge and clever use of the stars.
ReplyDeleteMary
I love your use of the stars on this layout. Lovely photos too. Thanks for joining in at ARTastic :)
ReplyDelete