
This is the challenge over at 123 this month
Here is my take on the challenge. I have created a vintage style page as beige works with vintage very well. I have mixed and matched some gorgeous Lost and Found p.p. I have added some close up pics as the glittered elements don't photograph very well, and you want to see the pretty bits, right?
Thanks for another great challenge 123 and their sponsors.
This looks wonderful.. love the vintage feel.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month..
ReplyDeleteFabulous layout. Love the papers and your banner looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)
ReplyDeleteSo lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry.
ReplyDeleteI love these papers & they work perfectly with this challenge. I also love the texture you've created with this layout. Thanks for joining us over @ 123 Challenge Blog :)
ReplyDelete