Here is my May Challenge Layout
This is the inspirational image
As soon as I saw this image I knew immediately what photo I wanted to use. I have loved this old Rectory since childhood and always wanted to live there! Alas it was not to be, but it was the first place I visit when I go back home on holdidays. Over the years it has seen many uses from Antique shop to Restaurant.
Evidence - I have used scallops, flowers, heart, architectural, decorative borders, metal and punch.
Testimony - Journal about home and fairy tale journalling, heart shaped spots.
So much fun to scap this, thanks to Archi-scraps and CSI for the challenge.
Thanks for looking, please leave a comment.

Lovely page. I like the way you framed out the photo with the roses.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous,love the flower border
ReplyDeleteCute page Regina. It looks almost the same as the original photo.Very clever. Thanks for joining in a Archiscraps.
ReplyDeleteWow, gorgeous page, love the roses as a border.
ReplyDelete