WINNING LAYOUTS

Friday, 27 February 2015

Off the Rails February Challenge



My entry in the Off the Rails February Challenge.

Here is the February Mood Palette. Quite yummy colours, so I thought I would use some Heidi Swapp, an older range but I love it. I made good use of each side of the paper, with revealing a little of the pink and animal prints on the flip sides.I think I have expressed the chic feeling of the board whilst using the colours and incorporating the Eiffel Tower and animal print images into the page.

Latest Mood Palette



A close-up showing some of my stamping and details.

Thanks for a great challenge Off the Rails and thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. You really have got a sort of hippy chic vibe happening here......it's really lovely.....adore that bow with the Eiffel tower layered up, too:):) Thanks so much for joining us at Off the Rails this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Thanks for joining in at OTR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page a sweet photo. Thank you for playing along with us this month at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete