WINNING LAYOUTS

Sunday, 22 February 2015

ARTastic February Challenge

 
Here is my entry in the February ARTastic Challenge.
 
The inspirational image is below
 
 
FEBRUARY inspiration by Josh Miels
 
I was inspired by the colours and the feminity of the image. It is also an ode to my Mother's garden, she planted annuals every year bordering the front path. Picture is my Sister and I, and this colour scheme was perfect for my very colourful dress!
Thanks for the challenge ARTastic and thanks for looking.
 

10 comments:

  1. Wow Regina....this is stunning!!!!! Thank you for playing with our challenge at ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Regina. I love how you have captured the colours , a stunning layout. Thank you for sharing at ARTastic
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, Regina. I love how you've used the colour palette in your background. The added textures, layering of different papers and the little displays of flowers and crotcheted doily just add to the charm of the page and the photo. Thank you for playing along at ARTastic. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and feminine Regina and your colours match the challenge so well. Thank you for joining us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A truly beautiful page Regina and such a lovely tribute to your Mum and her garden. Many thanks for sharing with us on ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning page and gorgeous use of the colours. The flowers and texture are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...now I'm over here visiting yours for ARTastic!! And MAN! You've totally blitzed this one. LOOVE the colours, the photos angled like that and the subtle, but 'there' bg work. It's a bonzer LO......so happy you joined in this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Regina. The background work looks fabulous. My Mum loved her flower garden too. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! Yes Lizzy I am here, there, and everywhere, aren't I?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout, love the embellishment cluster with the flowers and the fibre! Thanks for joining our challenge at ARTastic this month!

    ReplyDelete