WINNING LAYOUTS

Wednesday, 11 March 2015

ARTastic March Challenge


MARCH inspiration by Barbara Hanrahan
Here is the inspirational image for the month. The criteria was to use a quote or saying. From the image I took the back and orange colour scheme, and the subject of animals.



Here is my layout, using the lovely Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dogs. I have used a saying for my title and also used the quote "Love is a four-legged word".
Thanks for the challenge ARTastic and thanks for looking.

10 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous range of papers you have used and a super sweet photo too. A fabulous page, Regina and a lovely quote. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prefect paper choice. Wonderful page Regina and I totally adore the photo you have used. Many thanks for sharing with us on ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Regina, what a fantastic photo and you have scrapped it perfectly. Thank you for joining at ARTastic
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks GREAT....love your page design & the b&w photo works so well with the colours you've got in there:) Thanks so much for sharing with us at ARTastic:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely lay out Regina and that photo is just so cute. Thank you for joining our challenge at ARTastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have recently made a page using the same G45 paper - it is perfect for this photo and I love the quote. A fantastic take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along at ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the photoYou have used the inspiration painting so well. Thank you for joining in our challenge at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful page! Perfect photo and perfect paper choise. Thanks for entering our march challenge at ARTastic!
    Stina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a delightful photo! and the b & w works so well with the colourful graphic 45 papers you have used. These are the perfect foil for your photo and I love how you've incorporated them. Thank you fopr sharing at Artastic. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout! Love the vintage feel you have created! Thanks for joining in at ARTastic

    ReplyDelete