WINNING LAYOUTS

Sunday, 12 February 2017

123 Challenge Blog February


February 123 Challenge


I love to get into some reds sometimes! So I had so much fun with this.


Some details





Thanks for looking at my blog. I love visitors! Cheers till next time. Regina

7 comments:

  1. This is very pretty Regina, I love the punched out tiny flowers along the edge.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the page......... Thanks for playing over at 123 Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the challenge and the photo is so cute. Thanks for joining in with us at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your page. It has BEARS on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Regina, thanks for your lovely page this month. I love the beautiful lace on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! thanks for playing at 123

    ReplyDelete