WINNING LAYOUTS

Monday, 19 December 2016

123 Challenge Blog December

December 123 Challenge

Lovely  challenge over at 123 for December.

Here is my layered page. My favourite colour combo with silver is powder blue so I went with this and used punchinella and hand made embossed papers for my layers. I highlighted some areas with ink.



A close-up showing my layering.




Thanks for looking at my page. Merry Christmas everyone!

5 comments:

  1. This looks so shimmery and pretty! A great take on the challenge.. thanks for joining in this month and for your support of the 123 Challenge blog.. Have a very merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this page and your take on the challenge. The colours are stunning with the sliver. Thanks for joining in this month at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, Regina - love your creative layers!!! Thanks for playing along with the 123 Challenge Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page Regina! Lovely layering detail. Thanks for joining in the 123 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work Regina - your layering is gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    ReplyDelete