WINNING LAYOUTS

Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Kraft Plus Challenge October




Current Challenge


Loved the Blast from the Past Challenge this month at Kraft Plus.

I have used old patterned papers, vellum, brads, punch and some old rub-ons lurking in the bottom of the drawer!
I went with the vintage theme all the way to the photo. I used a FileTab for the title. Lots of fun making this one.






Thanks for the challenge Kraft Plus and thanks for looking at my blog. Cheers for now.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my GUSH! It is sooo funny visiting everyone's LOs & thinking 'I have THAT in my stash'!!!! I have those 'hey boy' circles still lurking, in this case:) LOOVE your 'retro' vibe...the banner up the top is tops & I adore your colours with that pop of red! Brill take on our K+ challenge this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love that colour combo, so striking! Brilliant design & love the bunting at the top. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This 8s such a cool page. Love your design and colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete