
This was a real budget buster as I designed it around a couple of left over pieces of Basic Grey p. paper and a small bit plive spotted vellum.
Also used some washi, paint, green hessian and die cuts from cardstock. Distressed all the edges and hey presto!
Thanks for the challenge and thanks for looking at my page. Cheers for Now.
What a great page - everything works so well. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.
ReplyDeleteLove your page and take on the challenge Regina. I love the photos too. Thanks for joining in with us this month at 123 Challenge Blog.
ReplyDeleteThis looks wonderful Regina, love the photos and the touch of the hessian looks great.. thanks so much for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!
ReplyDeleteFabulous page. I love all the mixed alphas and different patterns/textures you have used. Thanks for playing along with the 123 Challenge this month.
ReplyDelete