
Here is the mood board for Off the Rails this month. The additional criteria was to use paint or ink on the page.
And here is my layout...
I was inspired by everything in this mood board, including the 'Together' theme. I built a scene onto my page, and I have used bamboo skewers for the path, the photos I have set behind the background paper to give the illusion of being at the water's edge.I hand made the bottle cap embellishment, and have used texture paste and micro beads for the sand. I have used white paint on my paper to accentuate the waves, and have painted the skewers path white.
Here is a close up showing my techinques
I had great fun doing this page, and thanks for the challenge Off the Rails! Thanks for looking at my layout.
This is so clever! I love the bamboo skewers. Thanks for playing along at OTR.
ReplyDeleteGreat page and love the use of the bamboo skewers! Thanks for joining us on Off The Rails!
ReplyDeleteVery clever layout Regina. Love all the elements, especially the way you've made the skewers look like a pier. Thanks for joining the challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.
ReplyDeleteSo very creative! Fabulous idea! Thank you for playing along with us at OTRScrapbooking!
ReplyDeleteSo many details and your inspiration has inspired me!! I think you've really represented the mood board entirely and your page is wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
ReplyDeletegorgeous layout. love how u do the background esp the skewers path. great idea. thks for joining us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant take on our Off the Rails challenge....those skewers are genius & I love the way you've used the mood board picture to create this scene.....FABULOUS!!!
ReplyDelete