WINNING LAYOUTS

Thursday, 9 April 2015

Off the Rails April Challenge

Latest Mood Palette
 
This month over at Off the Rails there was a choice of 2 mood boards. I chose the 1st one, and here is my layout.



 
I love Black and White photos on a bright colour such as this. These photos were a little grainy in colour but they were too good to discard, so I changed them to B & W Glad I did, Little Miss 7 is looking like a Movie Star!, so I went with the photography theme.
Thanks for the challenge Off the Rails and thanks for looking.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Regina. I love everything about how you've put this together. Thank you for playing along with us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Regina this is amazing ....... I agree, those B&W photos look fantastic with the green and black!!! thank you for joining us at OTR xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us! Love the way you've used the B & W photos with the strong greens....& those film strips look fabulous:):) Wonderful take on our Off The Rails challenge:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! the movie strips are perfect and I love that you've used multiple photos. Thanks for joining in at OTR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love it! Thank you for joining in on the fun at Off the Rails Scrapbooking this month!

    ReplyDelete