WINNING LAYOUTS

Thursday, 22 January 2015

Kaisercraft January Challenge



A lovely Valentine's challenge over at Kaisercraft this month! Here I have used XO collection. I started with Kaisercraft powder blue c/stock and stamped directly onto it. I then punched hearts from the p.paper using a larger and smaller punch. I also stamped onto the paler paper hearts to add some interest and colour. I inked all the edges and outlined the shapes with black. Some hearts I mounted with foam tape to add some dimension. The addition of some chipboard hearts topped off the page. I then attached the paper twine I purchased from Kaisercraft Browns Plains. The title and verse I also cut from the papers, more inking and foam tape.  I stamped with kaiser border stamps under the verse strips and on the c/stock between the strips. I used our wedding photo, as after all, my hubby is still my Valentine!
All in all, a lot of work, but worth it, I am so happy with the result.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful LO Regina.. adore your awesome layered heart background!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Kaisercraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a special photo of you both!! And yes, lots of punching and inking but very effective - just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a special photo of you both!! And yes, lots of punching and inking but very effective - just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete