Here is my 123 Challenge Blog January Challenge layout.Lovely challenge this month using the colour lemon, the word appreciate and the technique folds. Here I have pleated paper strips and formed a circle, after punching the edges and inking, then I sewed it on to the lemon inner circle. I folded back the top left corner and held it with a brad. Some more pleating with the strip across the page and on the embellishments under the photo.
Thanks to 123 Challenge Blog for another great challenge.
Very nice page ! I really like your circle-frame :D Very cool ! Great colors too :D
ReplyDeleteThis looks lovely! I love your pleated circle! Thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month ,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful indeed!!! Love your circle very much.. cool idea....Thanks for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry
ReplyDeleteLove this, your folded circle behind your photo looks so effective. Thanks for joining us this month at 123 Challenge Blog :)
ReplyDeleteI love your folded circle, how fantastic! Thanks for joining us this month over @ 123 Challenge Blog :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome way to do the folds in the challenge. Beautiful photo too. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.
ReplyDelete