WINNING LAYOUTS

Tuesday, 19 September 2017

Archiscraps September Challenge





This month over at Archiscraps the challenge was to use lots of something!




I chose to use.........LOTS OF..........................BUTTONS.................






It was time consuming making the button heart but well worth it. I'm happy with the result.
Thanks for looking at my blog!

8 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty Regina. Colourful buttons! Thanks for joining in at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. This is totally adorable & sweet! I love the stripey little pinwheel embelli along with the charming button wreath which definitely accomplishes the Archiscrap challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge,thanks for joining in at Archi Scraps this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness this is precious, I love all the buttons! Thanks for joining in at Archiscraps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet page! I love all the buttons and the rest of your die cuts, too. Thanks for joining in at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout Regina and all the different buttons, thanks for playing along at Archiscraps this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page and love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Archi-scraps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely button heart to frame the gorgeous photo. Thank you for joining in with us at Archiscraps this month
    Mary

    ReplyDelete