WINNING LAYOUTS

Sunday, 23 July 2017

123 Challenge Blog July

July 123 Challenge

Here is the gorgeous colour palette and sketch for this month. Love the new look challenge of Sketch, Words and Colour.

For my layout I used the new Kaisercraft collection of Lilac Whispers. Perfect colours for this month.



Some close-ups showing my layering techniques.


 I used a chipboard negative piece to give dimension and painted it with metallic paints.


I used some gorgeous vintage buttons and just happened to come across  this photo of our triplets taken when they were younger, in the perfect colours!

I'm happy with the result. Thanks for looking at my blog. Please leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous, those papers are so pretty and love the buttons too.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful page Regina. The layering looks great. Thanks for accepting our challenge this month. cheers Heather B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet page and so pretty. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    ReplyDelete