WINNING LAYOUTS

Tuesday, 23 May 2017

123 Challenge Blog May 2017


May 123 Challenge


Here is the challenge this month, and one of my favourite colours, teal. With stencilling as the technique I got busy and started to create a mixed media page. Lots of products here - gesso,  sand, shells, hessian, brads,hand made bottle cap, honeycomb and other die cuts, washi tape, pearl gems. The patterned paper was left over from another project but wasn't quite the right colour so I 'painted' it with teal spray ink. Added a beach-side photo and title and I was done! I am very happy with the result.



Some close-ups showing the details





Thanks for looking at my page. Hope you like my mixed media project.

3 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful Regina, I love beachy layouts! Thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page and I love your photo. Thanks for joining in with us this month at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Regina, and thank you for being a part of the 123 Challenge in May

    ReplyDelete