WINNING LAYOUTS

Monday, 20 March 2017

123 Challenge Blog March


March 123 Challenge

I love brown it is so rich, though not that I'd want it on my walls! It blends perfectly with gold and metallics, and really brings out the colour. As the technique was borders, I built my layout using a series of frames. 



Some close-ups to show the details


And it's always FUN with my gorgeous grandaughters around!


Thanks for looking, I love visitors!
Cheers for now, Regina

5 comments:

  1. I love your take on the challenge and the boarders are great. Such beautiful photos. Thanks for joining in with us at 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, I love the color scheme.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog again this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page......thanks for playing over at 123 Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just delightful. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout. Thanks for playing at 123

    ReplyDelete