Here is the yummy melon colour challenge this month over at Kraft Plus.

I was lucky enough to have 2 12X12's kraft die cut pages in my stash, so my whole design was based on those. I painted 3 of the sides and added a little washi tape for interest before adhering on to my kraft bases. Then using my trusty hexagon punch I had fun with some Kaisercaft paper I had in just the right colour. I ran them through my swiss dots embossing folder (hands down I use this one the most!). Some I mounted on foam tape. The metallic frames were the perfect rock melon, once again I added more washi tape. For the chipboard title I painted it two tone to blend and added some shimmer.
Other products used: Funky Flairs, chipboard hearts,wood veneer hexagon, stitched hearts.
Thanks for the challenge, and thanks for looking at my blog!
Cheers for now, Regina
what a brilliant double! The hexagons make it really interesting and I adore how you've fussied them up......GORGEOUS pages:) thanks for joining in with us at K+ this month:):)
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun, bright layout & love that you did a double. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic layout.
ReplyDeleteLove the hexagons