WINNING LAYOUTS

Thursday, 21 April 2016

ARTastic April


April inspiration by Josh Miels with "We will remember".

CRITERIA is to use TYPOGRAPHY on your work

I created my layout on recycled cardboard using left over chipboard letters, that I gesso'd and painting over, before adding the black outline with a texta pen. I kept close to the colours in the image. I also used some old rubon alphas and numbers to re-inforce the theme.  Photo is me in Kindy, taken by the newspaper, so I am lucky to have it. I was being a llttle horror and had to be on the rocking horse for the photo!




Thanks for the challenge ARTastic, and thanks for looking at my page.

10 comments:

  1. Love all your lettering! great photo! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Regina!! This is soooo GOOOD!! Love it!! Thanks for sharing with us at ARTastic :) Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page !! So cool letters in the background and the colors and details matched so well with the black and white photo :) Great work. Thanks a lot for playing along wiht us at ARTastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing background and I love your photo - how lucky of you to have one of Kindy! Thank you for sharing with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous background and great take on the challenge with the colours and photo. Thanks for playing along with the ARTastic challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page and I just love all the lettering. Thank you for joining us at ARTastic and hope you will join us again next month for another great challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your background , fab take on the challenge at ARTastic, thank you for sharing
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love retro photo. A wonderful background!
    Thanks for playing along with the ARTastic challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the background, and it goes with the photo so well! Thanks for creating with us at ARTastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your background!! Thanks for joining us at ARTastic!

    ReplyDelete