WINNING LAYOUTS

Monday, 21 March 2016

White with 1 March

White..with 1

Beautiful Lavender herb this month over at White with 1, one of my favourite colours.

Here is my layout. I recycled a mesh bag the lemons came in, and covered my prepared background with it, attaching it on the back. Then I hit my ribbon and lace stash, using a lot of shorter lengths. I built up my layers under the photo using embosed paper and transparency pieces, punchinella mesh, and some wood grained p paper . The scalloped border is from the Resin Rainbow, part of my yummy prize pack from January's win. Thanks Janet.



A Close up 



Thanks White with 1 for the challenge, I enjoyed this one immensely.

5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, just love the details on the side and top of your layout.. thanks for joining in with White With One this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your layout – the colours are just lovely. Thank you for playing along with us on White … with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely page with beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, thanks for joining in with us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete