
Here is the September inspirational image
And here is my layout
I was inspired by the Lighthouse and the contempary style of the painting, but my modern photo still looks great on the page. I have incorporated quite a few textural items - a hand made chipboard tag, with chipboard icons, some gauze blue above the photos to replicate the sea and plain under the photo, chipboard frame and kraft under photo, charms, and the title is torn from the p /paper and inked. I'm very happy with the result, hope you like it too.
Thanks for stopping by to see my page.
OOOH! I do love this....you can so see how you were inspired & the texture really takes it all to the next level. Brill take on the challenge this month....as always, so happy to see you joining in with us at ARTastic:):)
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful. I love the texture.....the chipboard tag, the gauze.....beautiful. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.
ReplyDeleteFabulous page Regina. Love your modern take with a retro style background. Many thanks for sharing with us on ARTastic.
ReplyDeleteVery nice and love the tag with the lighthouse and beach elements. Thank you for sharing with us at ARTastic.
ReplyDeleteBrill take of the challenge and a gorgeous page!! Very summery!! Thanks for sharing with us at ARTastic!! Hugs Anna :)
ReplyDeleteGreat page, I love your tag. I have been making tags lately and they are so much fun. Such a cute photo and your page adds to the fun of the photo. Thank you for joining in with our challenge at ARTastic this month.
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous beach page Regina. Love the way you've used the tag. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at ARTastic.