
Mood board for September over at 123 Challenge Blog
And here is my take on it
Once I found this patterned paper in my stash it was a real ah hah! moment. I picked up my colour pencils and went with the flow. This little dog is super as he helps the children with reading and comprehension. The children read stories to him whilst he sits patiently nodding his head and then they explain to him what the story is about. He is a great Story dog.
This really was fun and relaxing to do, thanks 123 for the challenge!
Awesome page Regina, and yes that background paper is perfect, great find!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)
ReplyDeleteOh that is a special dog.. love your creative way of using the pencils.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute dog. I love your take on the challenge Regina and how you used your pencils. Thank you for joining in the fun at 123 Challenge Blog.
ReplyDeleteOh I love that alpha background & how you coloured it in...such a fun creation. Thanks for joining us over @ 123 Challenge Blog :)
ReplyDelete