Beautiful colour, custard, this month over at White with 1. I did this at camp last weekend, was having such a relaxing time it came together beautifully. Photo is little Miss 8 in the dressing up box, and she assumed the pose without any prompting from me! 1920's stlye I'm thinking, so supported the photo with the 20's lady stamp. I used yellow tissue paper and printed tissue, film strip and border punches, enamel dots, butterfly and flowers I made from a mould.
A few close-ups to see some details.
So pleased with my page. Thanks for the challenge White with 1, and thanks for looking at my work.
This is stunning Regina. Gorgeous design. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)
ReplyDeleteGreat photo of Miss 8 and great layout too!
ReplyDeleteThis looks wonderful.. love the details on your back ground and love the dramatic photo.. thanks for joining in with White with One this month!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning, love everything about this layout. Thanks for joining us at WW1
ReplyDeleteWhat a diva! :) Absolutely adore your layout! Thank you for playing along with us at White with 1!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous page love it, thanks for joining in with us at WW1.
ReplyDeletegorgeous!thanks for playing along with us at WW1!
ReplyDelete