As soon as I saw the Sand colour challenge I knew I wanted to do a Beach page. They are great to do, you can get so much texture on the page, with finds from the beach too! A lovely piece of driftwood the girls found this day, so I built my page around this with some shells also found.
Thanks for another great challenge WW1, and thanks for looking.
Gorgeous
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous layout. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)
ReplyDeleteThis looks fabulous.. what great texture with the corrugated card.. thanks for joining in with White With One this month!
ReplyDeleteSuperb layout! Love that corrugated cardboard!! Thank you for playing along with us this month at White with 1!
ReplyDeleteLove the rustic look with the corrugated card, fabulous page! Thanks for joining us at WW1.
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at WW1
ReplyDeleteCreate take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with WW1
ReplyDeleteLove the whole beachy feel of this one, thanks for playing along at WW1
ReplyDelete