WINNING LAYOUTS

Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Archi-Scraps March Challenge


Here is our inspiration picture, a very "Old English twist" this month.


The criteria this month is to use only Black, White and Grey. (You may use a coloured photo)

Another interesting challenge this month. Here I have used the very British 'High Tea' as my subject.


I do enjoy working in black and white tones. I re-cycled the doily from afternoon tea, and used it on my layout! I added the cup cake stamp to it and my title! The top layer of netting adds to the vintage feel.


Thanks for the challenge Archi-Scraps, I look forward to next month's.

3 comments:

  1. What a great LO, thanks for joining us at Archi scraps

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps & hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought this was really clever on a couple of levels. First the nod to the English vibe with a page about high tea! I love that you used the doily - I am always slipping them into my purse :D Second was that special bit of netting which adds nice texture, plus the blinged-up teacups. I wish I could see that little cluster top left closer up. So happy that you came out to play at Arch-scraps!

    ReplyDelete