WINNING LAYOUTS

Monday, 16 February 2015

Kraft Plus February Challenge



Here is my entry for the very first Kraft Plus Challenge! Congratulations to Sandra and the team.


This was the fabulous first challenge colours, very yummy!

I had lots of fun with this, used sequins, washi tape, inks, transparencies, metal bee, p. paper, a couple of different meshes...as I said, fun!

Thanks  to all the likes on the facebook page. I am hanging out to the 1st of March for the 2nd challenge!

6 comments:

  1. OOOH! I really, really like this...bright and bubbly & a page full of personality! LOOOVE the blue bubbles, too:) Thanks so much for sharing in our VERY first K+ challenge:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just gorgeous Regina..great use of the colour combo..it really pops!..thanks for joining in with us at K+..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had fun with the challenge Regina.. and your layout certainly has come up a treat!
    Beautful work!!
    I look forward to seeing what you create with the March challenge :-)
    thank you so much for playing along with K+

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love how you've echoed the size and shape of the sequins. What a great page! Thank you so much for joining us at Kraft+!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a beautiful take on the use of the colours and a beautiful couple of girls too. thanks for playing along at K+

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love all the elements here - the movement of the sequins across the page is brilliant. Thanks for joining us at K+

    ReplyDelete