Here is my December Challenge entry over at ARTastic.

This is the December image and colour palette.
I decided to do an Aussie Christmas page using the colour palette, as most of us enjoy a few trips to the beach over the Chrissie Holidays. The panel at the bottom I embossed over a stencil with distressed embossing powder. Lots of texture and shimmer for a beach page.
Works brilliantly Regina, having the navy background really makes your other elements and the photo pop. Many thanks for joining in with us this month.
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely layout, such a Aussie thing to do. Love your background work and the tags . You have nailed the colour palette
ReplyDeleteMary
A great page, Regina. Love how you have used the colours. The background looks fabulous. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.
ReplyDeleteOoooh! I LOOOVE how you've picked up the blue & run with that.....the masking looks fab & I'm adoring the way you've gotten those tags tucked in up top.....gorg page!! THanks so much for playing with us at ARTastic:):)
ReplyDeleteNothing better than Christmas at the beach :-). Love all your elements especially the koala. Thank you for joining us at ARTastic. May you have a blessed and safe holiday season.
ReplyDeleteGreat layout. Love the layers and the way you've used the blue for the background. It's nice to see a beachy/Christmassy page too. Thanks for joining the ARTastic challenge this month. Have a wonderful festive season.
ReplyDeleteFabulous layout. I love the use of your tags and all of the layers and textures you have created. The blue works so well with your photos for your very Aussie taske. Thank you for plaing along at ARTastic. Cheers, Di.
ReplyDeleteLovely layout! Thanks for entering our december challenge at ARTastic!
ReplyDeletehugs stina