Saturday, 22 November 2014
ARTastic November Challenge
This month at ARTastic the challenge was to use doodling. I didn't know where to start at first, but then I found piece of p.paper under a pile that I had began doodling on whilst I was on the phone. I had started a layout weeks ago and made a mistake so had discarded it. I built on the page from there and I have used stamps, rubbons, washi tape, and transparencies to finish the page.
So that paper has been well and truly saved from the bin! Thanks to the team at ARTastic.
CHALLENGE WINNER FOR NOVEMBER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is fabulous, Regina and what a great photo for this challenge. Thanks for joining in at ARTastic.
ReplyDeleteNice layout Regina. Love the photo and it's so good you were able to resurrect your previously discarded project. Thanks for joining our challenge at ARTastic.
ReplyDeleteI think you have done an awesome saucesome job of our ARTastic challenge.....good save!!! And using that photo that also has a pic & story with it......CLEVER idea:) Suits perfectly!! So happy to see you sharing with us this month:):)
ReplyDeleteFrom trash to treasure. This pages really works Regina and looks fab. Many thanks for playing along with us on ARTastic.
ReplyDeleteWell saved! Don't you just love it when you can use those "mistakes" after all! Great photo choice and a really fun layout :)
ReplyDeleteGreat photo that is perfect for the challenge. Love the way you have constructed your background... so many lovely bits and pieces to look at. Thank you for playing at ARTastic. Cheers, Di
ReplyDeleteLove the colour combo! Lovely! Thanks for joining us at ARTastic this month!
ReplyDeleteHugs stina
Love the story on how the layout came about. Great save, turned out a beautiful layout. Thank you for joining in at ARTastic
ReplyDeleteMary
The colours you have used really make the photo the focus of your page. Lovely layout! Thanks for joining us at ARTastic this month!
ReplyDelete