WINNING LAYOUTS

Thursday, 25 September 2014

123 Challenge Blog September



EMPHASISE THE STORIES OF THE PAST

This month's Challenge over at 123 was to use the colour khaki, the word empasise, and hidden journalling. Khaki is one of the colours I like to use with black and white vintage photos, so vintage it was. The title I tore from an old dictionary and added a small metal frame. The hidden journalling is in the little envelope I made. I believe journalling is all important particularly in old family photos, for the generations to follow.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, love all the vintage details... Thank you for playing along at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vintage LO, great design, thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog 😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vintage is perfect for the green needed for this challenge.. this looks wonderful. Thanks so much for joining in at the 123 Challenge blog this month too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your vintage LO and you are right, Khaki is a great color for vintage. Love your photo. Thanks for playing along at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love how you included the word...brilliant! Vintage is perfect for this challenge...great details here :) Thanks for joining in this month over @ 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome work, Regina, so striking - a great take on the challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog - thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Thanks for entering the 123 challenge!

    ReplyDelete