WINNING LAYOUTS

Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Black with 2 August Challenge



Lovely blues this month over at BW2. This was really fun to do. The stars I made with a template and texture paste and added a couple of felt ones. The black cat buttons I recycled from GD's clothes! The banner I embossed in a pattern to match the hat and inked it to bring out the pattern. Have a go at the challenge yourself!
Thanks for looking, I welcome comments.

5 comments:

  1. great take on the challenge, such a cute pic .... thanks for playing along with us at BW2

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fantastic layout Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Regina this is such a lovely page and just love what you have done. Hope you will keep playing along with us at BW2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful page Regina. Thanks so much for joining us this month at BW2 ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow is this photo ever a strong addition to your take on the challenge! Awesome work - thanks for playing along with BW2.

    ReplyDelete