WINNING LAYOUTS

Friday, 18 July 2014

ARTastic July Challenge




Here is my July Challenge entry. I took my inspiration from the 1930's era, and used the same colors. I created a collage around my lighthouse photo and placed over the chipboard 'porthole'. I made a collage tag, and used genuine 1930's Australian stamps at the top of the page. Loved this challenge, thanks Jane and the team.
ARTastic link

7 comments:

  1. I love the collage you have created under the chippie piece.....looks fabulous. The banner and tag are great too. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another terrific page Regina - love the almost carnival feel of this layout and the colours are brilliant. Many thanks for joining in with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great page and lovely design :) Thank you for playing along with our challenge at ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collage, Regina. I love the colours and the addition of the vintage stamps. A great take ont he challenge. Thank you for joining in with us. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regina I love what you have created. The colours are fresh but the style is most definitely vinatge. Thank you for your support of ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice page Regina. Thanks for joining our challenge at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever idea to use with a photo. I love your porthole effect. A great page. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete