WINNING LAYOUTS

Thursday, 19 June 2014

Artastic Challenge for June. I took the Aussie theme from the picture, immediately thougthof corrugated roofs, vintage cars. This T Model was produced in Aus. from 1925.


7 comments:

  1. That is such a fabulous photo. I love the use of the corrugated card background. A wonderful page. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supercool and rustic looking page...love it! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge ar ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page Regina. It all works wonderfully together and I adore the photograph you have used. Thank you for your support of ARTastic - I so appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cardboard background and all the distressing. Thanks for joining us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo and the way you have done your journalling. The backgrounds for it looks like old wooden shutters just about to fall off a buliding... great! The distressed background is fabulous. Thankyou for playing at ARTastic. Looking forward to seeing more of your art. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have created the perfect page for our inspiration this month. I love how you have used and distressed the corrugated cardboard. Thanks so much for joining is with our challenge at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The texture you have used really highlights the photo and story you had to tell. Great layout! Thanks for joining in with ARTastic this month!

    ReplyDelete